The Mooer Funky Monkey comes to your rescue when you need to get funky and keep your feet free to move about.
Most standard Wah Pedals are fixed in the EQ band of where the signal is modulated. This pedal has 3 Modes as well as a Q control to give you a wider palette. Versus a normal Wah Medal, an auto wah can be more subtle, and can be used to provide a small amount of modulation to thicken and make the sound pop in a consistent manner.
And of course maybe you just want to use your feet for dancing you're Wah'ing.
- Three Modes: Low Peak, Mid Peak, Hi Peak
- Modes adjust EQ areas of Wah effect
- Range, Rate, and Q controls
- Range is Wah depth, Rate is time, Q is resonance intensity
- True Bypass
- Mini Pedal Size Saves Space on Pedalboard
- Solid Built Metal Casing
- Uses Standard Boss Style DC 9